Yard Storage Information
Members seeking to store a watercraft (mono hull, cats, kayak, paddleboard, etc) in the SBSC Yard must submit a ‘Storage Application Form’ to Committee every Yard Storage Season.
Summer Storage: 1st September to 31st May.
Winter Storage: 1st June to 31st August. (Not available - penalty fees apply if crafts remain in yard)
Summer Yard Storage
Summer Storage Application opens on 1st September.
There is a very high demand on the yard for allocations so please understand that priority is given to Sailing Craft because we are a Sailing Club. Non-sailing craft members may apply however we only have a very small number of spaces.
When applying please note:
- Members must be financial with SBSC prior to applying.
- Priority is given to last season’s club racing sailors, their sail boats and their none-sailing craft. Allocations will be issued considering the number of races each application sailed in.
- SBSC storage is only for crafts being used; if a craft with approved allocations is unused the member will be asked to remove it with no refund.
- Provide all required insurance details, all stored craft must be insured with valid third-party liability insurance with a minimum cover of $5,000,000 for the duration of the storage.
The Summer 21/22 Yard Storage form is now an an on-line fillable form CLICK HERE. To fill in the form,
- Open the document,
- Place the cursor on the fields to be filled in (they are highlighted),
- Type in your name in the signature box (no need to sign, typed in name is sufficient)
- Click on the SUBMIT button
- IF you are a Mac user and your default viewer for PDF's is Preview - the submit button will not work, you will need to save to your computer and them email to
- Yard Storage Allocation for 2021-22 Summer Season
- Yard Storage Map