Yard Storage Information
Members seeking to store a watercraft (mono hull, cats, kayak, paddleboard, etc) in the SBSC Yard must submit a ‘Storage Application Form’ to Committee every Yard Storage Season.
Summer Storage is from 1st October to 30th April
Winter Storage is from 1st May to 30th September
Summer Yard Storage
Summer Storage Application opens on 1st September.
There is a very high demand on the yard for allocations so please understand that priority is given to Sailing Craft because we are a Sailing Club. Non-sailing craft members may apply however we only have a very small number of spaces.
When applying please note:
- Members must be financial with SBSC prior to applying.
- Priority is given to last season’s club racing sailors, their sail boats and their none-sailing craft. Allocations will be issued considering the number of races each application sailed in.
- SBSC storage is only for crafts being used; if a craft with approved allocations is unused the member will be asked to remove it with no refund.
- Provide all required insurance details, all stored craft must be insured with valid third-party liability insurance with a minimum cover of $5,000,000 for the duration of the storage.
The Summer 20/21 Yard Storage form is now an an on-line fillable form click here. To fill in the form,
- Open the document,
- Place the cursor on the fields to be filled in (they are highlighted),
- Type in your name in the signature box (no need to sign, typed in name is sufficient)
- Click on the SUBMIT button