Safety Beach Sailing Club provides yachting activities for all ages and levels of experience. The Club house is situated on the beach at the entry to the Martha Cove marina precinct and offers wonderful views of the the surrounding shoreline, and provides an excellent vantage point for spectacular sunsets over the bay.
The club runs Off the Beach (OTB) and Keel Boat races, as well as training sessions for both youngsters and those young at heart wanting to learn a new sport.
The club facilities include
- Club house
- In-house catering Friday nights all year, Thursday during summer and Sundays on race days.
- Kiosk on the foreshore on Sundays
- Function rooms
- OTB boat storage and launching area
- Training boats
- Training courses
Our membership year runs from 1 July – 30 June
Sailing Seasons- SBSC offers two sailing seasons per year:
|Summer Sailing Season is from October to April||Winter Sailing Season is from May to September|
|Category||Voting Priv||Boat Storage||Twilight Sail||Sunday Sail||Fee|
|Student (under 23)||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||$130|
|Junior (under 21)||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||$130|
- Locker Fee $25.00 p.a.
- *Crew is sailors who are crewing on a boat – not skippers
- ** for Senior family members only
- If Joining after the start of the sailing year, pro-rata membership is available
- For definition of membership categories, please go to “Membership Categories“
- Social members are able to sail 3 times in the year and can store 1 Kayak
Interested in joining our club – see the “New Member” page
Want to try racing before your join – you can apply for up to 6 Sail Passes – See “SailPasses” for details
To obtain further information about joining our club, please email Jenny at email@example.com Forms for joining are available by clicking this link
If you are after details about OTB/Kayak boat storage go to “Yard Storage“